Live Training Sponsorship
Make access easier for your team by hosting a course at your facility. You can train your team with less travel costs and earn free seats in the course.
- The Neuroscience of Patient Engagement
- The skills to know when your patient is “bought in” to their treatment plan and to know when they are not
- The key reasons for provider burnout and the signs and symptoms of Compassion Fatigue
- The surprising reasons why patients are not compliant
- Simple methods to decrease cancelation and no-show rates
What’s the Secret to Patient Compliance?
How Do We Teach Patient Engagement Skills?
We guide you through the current science of engagement in a fun and interactive fashion to ensure you understand the essential foundation of Relationship-Centered CareTM
We learn and practice the skills that you can begin to use right away. In a fun and creative manner, you will experience how it feels to provide and receive the skills you are learning
By reviewing real-life case studies, you will gain a full appreciation of the power to patient engagement and the confidence to put these skills into practice immediately.
Here is some Feedback from the Live Training:
“Super engaging, and fun. I never knew that you could actually describe the science of human communication in such a simple and easy to apply manner”
“Excellent information that we should be teaching in every medical, nursing and physical therapy school, it truly is the foundation of a good clinical outcome”
“I was blown away. I see my difficult patients in a whole new way and already feel excited about helping them”
Live Training and Workshop Schedule
Dates and Locations
Sanford Sports Medicine
Dec 6-7, 2019
January 16-17, 2020